3 x UPGRADE PABX/OFFICE AUTOMATION SALES EXECUTIVES – NASHUA KIMBERLY
Nashua KIMBERLEY has vacancies for 3 x UPGRADE PABX/OFFICE AUTOMATION SALES EXECUTIVES:
Minimum qualification requirement is Grade 12.
1-2 years IT / Office Automation Sales experience will be advantageous.
Excellent Communication Skills on all levels, telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated.
Excellent Presentation, Planning and organizational skills.
Must be self-driven, motivated, and innovative team player.
Valid Driver’s License and own reliable transport.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintain and update CRM system daily with diary entries, prospect sheets, quotes, lost order sheet, sales activity sheets and the upkeep of a proper pipeline.
- Ensure all contracts and other documentation are completed correctly and all the required documentation is submitted to the Sales Coordinator to process the deals.
To start: ASAP.
Closing date: Tuesday, 27.02.2018
Send CV’s, certifications and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful