Nashua Durban has a vacancy for an Accounts Development Sales Executive, reporting to the Sales Manager. The candidate must have the ability to provide a total office solution to their prospective clients. Candidates need to be target driven, self-motivated, and well-spoken as well as a team player
• Previous Office Automation or Sales experience will be advantageous but not essential.
• Must own a reliable car and have a valid Drivers’ License.
• Must be computer literate MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Must own a cell phone
• Be presentable and punctual
• Hardworking and honest
• Self-motivated to achieve results.
• Required to work after hours when required.
• Grade 12 required
Duties – not exhaustive list:
• Development of new prospects and build relationships with existing Customers.
• To achieve targets set by the Sales Manager.
• Ability to sell our whole products range
• Report accurately on all Sales Activities.
• Processing of orders and preparation of internal and external paperwork.
• Customer relationship building including but not limited to customer visits.
• Ensure that the pipeline is updated at all times.
These descriptions are a general statement of the required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.