A vacancy exists at Nashua Cape Town for a Business Development Manager.
Purpose of Position
To acquire new business revenue through the Nashua Products and Corporate Solutions.
- Previous Management or Senior Sales experience will be an advantage.
• Experience in Automation Sales both hardware and Software will be an advantage.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent presentation, planning and organisation skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and a strong team leader.
• Must be able to interact at all levels.
Shows consistent commitment to the Business both internal and externally.
• Maintains Professionalism at all times.
• Practice effective time management and problem solving.
• Effectively manage diary.
• Pay attention to detail and ensure accountability.
• To be punctual at all times.
Key Performance Areas
- Achieve 100% of monthly/annual Sales Targets.
- Assist sales team to prepare and deliver products and solutions to clients.
- Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline.
- Build profitable client relationships.
- Report accurately on all sales activity.
Duties some of which include:
- Drive and monitor adequate sales activities. These include “face to face” appointments, quotations and demonstrations.
- Ensure total commitment to all sales incentives
- Prepare and update sales pipeline reports and other related activity.
- Ensure a consultative approach to selling Telecom solutions.
- Engage the relevant support in order to provide your sales team with effective solutions
- Sign off all professionally prepares proposals, clearly highlighting the client’s needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the appropriate technology used.
- Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully to sales staff
- Provide the sales staff with up-to-date technical information and advice
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all Nashua products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents
- This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to email@example.com. Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.