A vacancy exists at Nashua Kopano who are situated in Woodmead, for Consumables Sales Specialist, reporting to the Sales Manager.
• Minimum of two year experience of direct selling and telesales.
• Must be self-motivated and must portray high levels of self-confidence.
• Must be able to multi task and deal with problems and challenges on an ongoing basis.
• Must be able to handle objections and create value for the company’s products and services in a highly competitive market.
• Must be able to identify “at risk” clients and make every effort to ensure the customer receives extra attention and service.
• Must have experience in closing new business.
• Must have an excellent telephonic manner.
• Must have excellent listening and communication skills.
• Must have a basic understanding of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Duties: Some of which include:
• Customer Relationships
o Identify the correct contact people in the organisation responsible for the procurement of consumable products.
o Introducing new products to the Customers on an ongoing basis.
o Informing Customers of the latest changes in Technology.
o Giving customers the correct advice.
o Prepare professional quotes for all customers, showing cost comparisons and
savings between the OEM and the Compatible products.
o Identify any additional product or cross selling needs.
o Building close personal relationship with the customers.
• Customer Information – Data Base
o Updating the Customer personal details on the computer system whenever changes occur.
o Updating the organisation and all its subsidiaries, branches, offices, information on the computer system on a regular basis.
o Updating information on the opposition product range.
o Preparing professional presentations and quotes for all Customers, showing cost comparisons, savings and recommendations for total solutions.
o Follow up on orders.
o Checking all orders to make sure information is correct.
o Notify Customers of cost increases and follow up on implementation.
o Checking and releasing of all customer back orders.
• Personal Development
o To be up to date on all product knowledge on all products at all times.
o To attend all courses that are offered to improve sales skills and product knowledge.
o To be professional, courteous at all times when dealing with customers.
o To be punctual.
This description is a general statement of required Major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, at Matshepo_mlaba.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying, please take it that your application has not been successful.