Nashua Paarl & West Coast has a vacancy for a SERVICE ENGINEER MANAGER
Senior Certificate – Grade 12 (NQF 4), minimum 5 years on field experience and management experience within the O/A industry is essential. Above average computer and MS Office skills. Must have own working car and driver’s license. A+, N+ & PDI+ will be advantageous.
General Job Description:
To be able to manage the engineering department including PABX, maintain and service customer base across the Paarl & West Coast area. Have good updated knowledge of all Nashua’s devices.
If you think you are up for the challenge then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying for. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Nashua South Coast is looking for 2 field technicians
1 x South Coast base (in and around Port Shepstone area)
1 x Kokstad base (engineer must be willing to relocate to the Kokstad area)
- Senior Certificate – Grade 12 (NQF 4)
- Minimum 3 years on field experience within the O/A industry is essential
- Above average networking, computer and MS Office skills
- Must have own reliable car and a valid driver’s license.
- A+, N+ & PDI+ will be advantageous.
- PABX knowledge will be advantageous.
General Job Description:
- To be able to install, maintain and service customer base across the South Coast/Kokstad area.
- Have good updated knowledge of all Nashua’s devices.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can mail your CV to email@example.com
Please indicate which vacancy you are applying for.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 13th May 2015
Must be self-motivated and must have high levels of self-confidence. Must have a drive for success and passion for business. Must have an excellent telephonic manner.
The position requires a person with the ability to provide total solution offering to clients following feedback from our investigation team.
- Must have a sound knowledge of PABX, IP & VOIP
- Proven track record of Sales experience will be advantageous
- Panasonic & Siemens experience and knowledge will be an advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Grade 12 required
- Excellent telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated / well spoken
Key Performance Areas:
- Development and maintenance of the existing PABX base
- Development of new prospects
- To achieve targets set by the Sales Manager
- Customer relationship building including but not limited to customer visits
A market related Salary and Commission Structure will be negotiated within set parameters according to qualification, skills and experience.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Closing date: 30 May 2015
Nashua Tygerberg has a vacancy for an experienced sales person with telecommunications background and experience. The ideal candidate will be joining a well-established team who specialize in PABX / Voice and telecommunications solutions. The ideal candidate has market related sales experience with a proven track record. The focus of this position is to expand and cross sell into the existing portfolio as well as new account acquisition in the northern suburbs of Cape Town. Candidates can probe this opportunity by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Permanent Data capturers are required to service all sales consultants and take over the role of inputting any and all data onto the Inform system.
Senior Certificate – Grade 12 (NQF 4), must have previous O/A experience, knowledge of Inform would be advantageous, above average computer and MS Office skills.
General Job Description:
Serve as a point person for sales consultants to update any and all information relating to their clients on Inform. Attach all quotations and update all appointments and schedules for sales consultants on Inform.
If you think you are up for the challenge then please send your CV through to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying for. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
SERVICE FIELD ENGINEERS
Nashua Durban is looking for 5 field technicians
Senior Certificate – Grade 12 (NQF 4), minimum 5 years on field experience within the O/A industry is essential, above average computer and MS Office skills. Must have own working car and driver’s license. A+, N+ & PDI+ will be advantageous.
General Job Description:
To be able to install, maintain and service customer base across the Durban area. Have good updated knowledge of all Nashua’s devices.
If you think you are up for the challenge then please send your CV through to Preven.Naidu@nashuadbn.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
A Job vacancy exists at Quince Capital, situated in Woodmead for a Franchise Accountant reporting to the Administration Manager.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Prepare accurate, reliable and timely franchise reviews and risk assessment that facilitates decision making. To assist with account reconciliations, customer queries and provides support to all internal and external customers. To provide relevant franchise related management information and risk reporting.
- Excellent computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint would be beneficial).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Deadline driven and detail orientated.
- High accuracy standards.
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Knowledge of the business would be beneficial.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare accurate and reliable franchise and dealer reviews as per the agreed
- Complete the franchise exposure assessment and analyse the credit risk in the
- Franchise base (loss curve preparation and analysis).
- Identify improvements to reports, make recommendations as to new information and implement as approved/requested by business.
- Develop automated reporting models where possible.
- Prepare risk assessment reports of franchise/dealers with long outstanding amounts.
Risk management, control, reporting and compliance
- Complete department risk assessment (business and fraud) and control analysis at least annually.
- Complete a process and procedure assessment, maintain the standard operating procedure manual and look for opportunities to improve inefficiencies within the current process and control environment.
- Manage the Quality Systems Improvement’s (QSI) process within the company.
- Regularly review and maintain official documents, including official company stationary (letterheads, pay-out letters, quotations, invoices, statements etc.)
- Provide relevant franchise related management information and risk reporting.
- Assist with resolving all customers’ (internal and external) queries are resolved quickly and professionally.
- Maintain open relations with our customers, both internal and external.
- Get regular feedbacks regarding the quality and delivery of the franchise reviews from the Business Development officers.
- Ensure strong communication with other departments in the company.
- Ensure participation, if requested, in franchise, sales or management meetings.
Account reconciliations and queries
- Reconcile franchise debtors accounts to supporting schedules.
- Ensure that all reconciling items are cleared within the next month.
- Assist in resolving franchise account queries timeously.
- Assist with deliverables and projects in the admin and operations area (admin, IT and projects) when required.
- To perform any reasonable assignment requested by management.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can send your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za. and indicate which position you are applying for.
Nashua Tygerberg is in the market to employ only the best key account managers in the business.
Our well established sales teams focus on the following areas but are not limited to: office automation, PABX / Voice solutions and document management solutions.
The ideal candidate must have extensive market related sales experience with a proven track record.
The focus of these positions will be expanding on the existing portfolio as well as new account development in the northern suburbs of Cape Town.
Our ever expanding Nashua franchise offers opportunities for the serious career seeker only.
Candidates can probe this opportunity by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nashua Zululand is on the lookout for professional sales people, whom can actively growth and develop our communications and office automation portfolio. You will be able to navigate through businesses identifying opportunities and working with your support team to build strong value propositions and creative solutions. Our unique selling point, is our ability to collection group products and services offering a single integrated solution to customers.
You¹ll be given the opportunity to work with the best in market, lead generators and team leaders to assist you with your daily sales activities.
- Grade 12 or higher
- Fluency in English and Afrikaans
- Must be in possession of a valid, unendorsed driver¹s license
- Reliable transport
- 2 years plus sales experience in communications and or office automation
- Software solution experience and references will be beneficial
- Hunter type personality
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to sell various product and services
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven sales success
- People person with brilliant negotiation skills, and well presented
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Plan and execute sales strategies
- Analyse business requirements
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Up-to-date customer records and sales information
- Reports and sales reports - reporting on daily activities, as well as weekly and monthly reporting of sales figures and activities
- Account development
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Malcolm Mersham at Malcolm@nashuazulu.co.za.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Telecommunications Engineer.
You will be required to meet with technical managers and directors to assess your skills at your own cost.
The successful candidate must have in depth knowledge of how the technical side works of the telecommunication systems.
- PABX Knowledge – Installation / Programming / Fault finding / Hardware / Software (Unify/Siemens/Panasonic 824, TDA, NS500)
- LCR – Premicells / VoIP
- Management System – Man3000 / TNG
- VoIP – Installation / Programming / Fault finding / Hardware (Patton Routers)
- Cabling – Installation / Maintenance
- Strong IT background
- Unified Communication Experience
- Corporate Experience
- Driver’s license
- Fast Learner
- Well Spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Fault Finding / Troubleshooting ability
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to Fanie Nienaber on email@example.com.