Nashua (Pty) Limited has two vacancies for Project Assistants, reporting to the MPS Manager, Programme Management Office.
• Reporting Targets
• To assist the planning and managing of one or more internal and external Project processes and procedures within the PMO Team, either directly or with Franchises.
• To ensure that programmes and projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
• To effectively assist planning the resource allocation within a project and align stakeholders, pre- and post-sales team to new projects.
• Plan the resource allocation of the Project Support staff
• Monitor and report on the resource utilisation of the Project Team
• Effectively assist by managing milestones within a project and escalate where required
• This role requires the Project Assistant to be based at Nashua (Pty) Limited with travel to sites across South Africa, Southern Africa and Africa.
• Minimum matric and relevant qualification.
• Must be highly motivated and results driven.
• They must be innovative in their approach to problem identification, solution development and delivery
• Must be process driven, with an analytical/logical approach to business tasks/needs.
• Must be able to monitor report and present on the development of Project Management at a Project Specialist level and provide monthly analysis reports of such progress.
• They must have excellent planning skills and the ability to identify and manage the critical path on their assigned projects
• Advanced user of Microsoft Project
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Prince2 Foundation – Practitioner and or PMBOK – Practitioner (advantage)
• Extensive experience in a Project Coordinator role
• Understanding of the technical and business concepts surrounding the following areas (advantage):
– Enterprise content management
– Print fleet management
– Print management
– Workflow solutions
– Capture solutions
• A member of the Project Management Team.
• An assistant role within Solution Services to manage, assist and develop the evolution of Project Management to meet the PMO Team core objectives.
• Assist sales, pre-sales and post-sales team with the promotion of Project Management
• Work within the best practices defined by the Programme Management Office (PMO)
• Consistently demonstrate effective project planning, delivery and communications
• Manage and control multiple internal and external projects
• Effectively and consciously manage the project specialists expectations
• Provide accurate project status reports for internal and external stakeholders
• Assist the Pre- and Post-Sales resources with any other project tasks as required
• Able to work in a continuous changing environment
• Able to meet project deadlines
COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• Professional attitude, excellent communications skills written, orally and verbally and have the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
• Must have the ability to develop, motivate, lead and coordinate teams.
• They must have exceptional customer liaison skills and be comfortable presenting at board-room level.
• Ability to recognise conflict situations and deal with them effectively
• A professional presence, vocabulary and communication skills are essential
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.