A vacancy exists at Nashua Kopano for a Head of Solutions Sales reporting to the Managing Director.
Head of Solutions Sales shall report to the Managing Director of Nashua Kopano and is responsible for the entire solutions portfolio, encompassing software, telecoms, VOIP and all other solutions offered by the Nashua Group. This position is responsible for the development of a solutions sales strategy, on-going development and management of the Solutions Sales Team.
Head of Solutions Sales is to lead product innovations for clients that cut across business verticals. The role of the Head of Solutions Sales is to translate product strategy into implementable solutions for both Corporates and Public Sector clientele. You will engage at the ideation phase of a new product, creatively design a solution, act as the expert to all constituents, and work with agile a team to deliver the solution to market.
- 5+ years of product and/or solution management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent; and or extensive work experience in the field of solutions sales.
- Proven track record of delivering analysis at a senior level.
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects through to completion.
- Extensive experience of product planning, financial planning and managing teams within budget.
- Self-motivated, positive-thinking, team player, leader, partner, problem-solver.
- Entrepreneurial, highly creative, and able to innovate quickly.
- Understanding of Nashua Group’s product offering and business lines.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging Internet technologies.
- Strong understanding of the payments industry and the e-Commerce landscape, particularly in the areas of mobile, POS, and wallet.
- Solid understanding of business capabilities/product architecture.
- Experience bringing products to fruition at enterprise level.
- Excellent executive presence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint required.
- Blend consulting, creative problem solving, and product management with a strong bias to action.
- MBA preferred. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Passionate about quality products and the fundamental transformative power of the solutions to change the world and the lives of everyday people.
You should be able to demonstrate deep-seated understanding of the current and future business challenges impacting vertical sectors across the whole gamut of ICT markets as well as a strong grasp of the enabling role that technology can play in addressing these issues.
You should possess outstanding writing, presentation, client interaction and business development skills. These capabilities would ideally been acquired over +5 year in CIO- facing environment with a solutions provider or system integrator.
Duties: Some of which include:
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and support strategic initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team manage the entire Solutions Sales Department.
- Drive the full lifecycle of solutions management including opportunity assessment, product design, product development, product launch and post-launch management and optimization.
- Responsible for defining and driving customer-specific solutions.
- Constantly evolve market understanding and internal product knowledge.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of Business Development, Product Development, Design and User Research to deliver solutions.
- Write clear, consistent, detailed market and solution requirements specs/user stories
- Help lead Nashua Kopano’s long-term product vision and strategy by driving needs into global product roadmap.
- Act as the voice and advocate providing requirements and emerging needs based on market and BD trends.
- Actively manage product and team to achieve goals related to financial and performance metrics.
- Developing thought-leadership on solutions and telecoms.
- Build relationships with business and product managers to ensure strategy and roadmaps effectively support market needs.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.