- Minimum of two year experience of direct selling and telesales.
- Must be self-motivated and must portray high levels of self-confidence.
- Must be able to multi task and deal with problems and challenges on an ongoing basis.
- Must be able to handle objections and create value for the company’s products and services in a highly competitive market.
- Must be able to identify “at risk” clients and make every effort to ensure the customer receives extra attention and service.
- Must have experience in closing new business.
- Must have an excellent telephonic manner.
- Must have excellent listening and communication skills.
- Must have a basic understanding of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
DUTIES, SOME OF WHICH INCLUDE:
- Customer Relationships
- Identify the correct contact people in the organisation responsible for the procurement of consumable products.
- Introducing new products to the Customers on an ongoing basis.
- Advising Customers of the latest updates in Technology.
- Giving customers the correct advice.
- Prepare professional quotes for all customers, showing cost comparisons and savings between the OEM and the compatible products.
- Identify any additional product or cross selling needs.
- Building close personal relationship with the customers.
- Customer Information – Data Base
- Updating the Customer personal details on the computer system whenever changes occur.
- Updating the organisation and all its subsidiaries, branches, offices, information on the computer system on a regular basis.
- Updating information on the opposition product range.
- Preparing professional presentations and quotes for all Customers, showing cost comparisons, savings and recommendations for total solutions.
- Follow-up on orders.
- Checking all orders to make sure information is correct.
- Notify Customers of cost increases and follow up on implementation.
- Checking and releasing of all customer back orders.
- Personal Development
- To have up to date knowledge on all products at all times.
- To attend all courses that are offered to improve sales skills and product knowledge.
- To be professional, courteous at all times when dealing with customers.
- To be punctual.
This description is a general statement of required Major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources at Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.