A vacancy exists at Nashua Kopano for a Contracts Coordinator reporting to the Contracts Manager.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Ensure contract compliance within a designated client portfolio.
Ensure accurate discounting of deals and loading contracts in accordance with client’s specifications.
Maintenance of existing client base to ensure credits are minimized.
Maximize company returns by ensuring annual escalations are applied.
Portfolio management through contract analysis and maintenance.
• AS400 experience will be an added advantage.
• Deadline driven.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
o CONTRACT COMPLIANCE
• Assess all contractual documentation to ensure they are legally correct and signed off correctly.
• Ensure contracts have covered all requirements specific to Kopano.
• Ensure all contractual support documentation requested by the finance company are supplied.
o PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT/CONTRACT ANALYSIS
• Analysis and maintenance of client portfolio.
• Assessment of client accounts.
o DISCOUNTING AND ACCRUALS
• Assessment of deal pack and calculation of value to be discounted.
• Invoice demonstration transaction as set up by Sales Executives. Suspension and settlements of any upgraded contracts.
• Process payments for settlement of upgrade machine or supplier invoices of goods supplied.
• Compile the discounting schedules, attachment of addenda and agreements.
• Reconcile the banking for the month and loading of banking details on the AS400.
• Accruals – Recording all provisions that are reflected on the sale sheet.
o LOADING OF NEW CONTRACTS
• Loading of new information from the new deal onto the system, includes activation of the contracts, adding rentals and service charges and all relevant information in accordance with customer’s specifications.
o CHECKING OF SALES SHEETS
• When all the relevant information is processed regarding the sale, the same information is then transcribed by sales coordinators onto the sales record sheet. Once sales sheet is completed it is sent through to be checked and verified that the deals are discounted correctly and that all information is correct.
o LOAD AND MAINTAIN MPP’S
• Load all new MPP’s onto the system where a claim is relevant.
• Maintain and follow-up on all outstanding MPP’s.
• Advice Sales Admin Manager of any rejected MPP’s.
o MAINTENANCE OF EXISTING DEALS
• Maintain and update contracts.
• Maintain updates for schedules from relevant departments.
o METER READINGS
• Welcome new customers on board and ascertain if they have any problems.
• Request confirmation of current meter readings.
• Capture meter readings.
• Update contract file.
• Trace problem machines.
• Phone for all missing readings.
o MANUAL BILLING
• Capture Jetline meter readings and phone customer for any missing readings.
• Update any changes made e.g. Contact person or address changes.
• Customer is billed.
• Jetline spreadsheet prepared for credit to be passed on A3 and A4 readings.
• Credit is passed to relevant invoice on Jetline billing.
o CELLULAR PAYMENTS
• Analyse cellular payments and do cost centre allocation.
• Maintain cellphone and 3G non-payments.
• Do reconciliations and request authorization for payment of company account.
• Maintain payment on company account i.e. additions or resignations.
• Prepare quotes for customers and franchises.
• Ensure that original and correct vat invoices have been received for any payments to be made.
• Check all amounts on settlements requisitions received have been provided for and are sufficient.
• Load settlement details on AS400.
• Complete Vat invoiced for settlement as requested by customer or franchises
• Allocating and data input of direct deposits on AS400.
• Suspend and settle the relevant contracts.
o SERIAL NUMBER SWOPS
• Serial number swop forms are received from Sales Coordinators or directly from Sales Manager. Ensure old machines have been collected and GRN’d. Swop is completed and correct bill of materials and meter readings are captured.
• Ensure that swops where a rental contract with an outstanding settlement is required is delivered and processed by the finance company.
o COLLECTION DOCKETS
• Check on the system that new machine has been installed.
• Verify with customer that old machine can be collected and confirm address & contact details for collection.
• Process new collection dockets for upgrade machine.
o COMPLETE AND DELIVER COPIES OF CONTRACTS
• Supply copies of signed contracts to customers upon request.
• Ensure all contracts are scanned and saved onto Laserfiche.
o MAINTAINING ISO
• Check that all job description are correct and maintained.
• Submit Change request forms when updates need to be made.
• Analyse job description and organigrams once every 6 months.
o QUERIES FROM VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS
• Maintain contracts and assist with queries.
• Re-invoice any invoices incorrectly billed.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can send your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, at Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.