We understand that the recent cession of Nashua Mobile has caused a lot of confusion and frustration for customers. We have tried to cover the most important aspects of this change. Should you have any additional questions, please get in touch via the contact details at the end of the article. Please do note, that you are presently on Nashua Limited’s website – we are not affiliated with Nashua Mobile and therefore cannot assist with enquiries, comments, complaints etc.
What is a cession and how is it going to affect our contract(s) with Nashua Mobile?
- From November 2014 you will no longer have a contractual relationship with Nashua Mobile, but directly with the applicable service provider, e.g. Vodacom, MTN, Cell C.
- The initial contract term applicable to your subscriber contract(s) will not be affected and will remain unchanged. If you are due for renewal/upgrade, you will be required to sign a contract directly with the applicable service provider.
- All rates, subscriptions, discounts and rebates currently applicable to your account(s) will continue to apply to your subscriber contract(s) for the initial contract period. After that, it will be subject to your service provider’s discretion.
- Your current mobile network operator will continue to deliver your connectivity to the GSM network.
- Nashua Mobile will no longer invoice you for any services nor will it collect payment from you unless you have outstanding balances due.
- You will receive an invoice and statement directly from your service proiver, and they will take over your debit order/payment method.
- All support services such as returns/repairs, will be performed by your service provider.
- Nashua Mobile specific VAS (eg. Click2Recharge) will be cancelled from November.
- All loyalty schemes (eBucks/Investec) will be cancelled.
My account is in arrears or has been handed over to legal collections, what is the effect going to be, if any?
- Nashua Mobile will continue to collect any outstanding monies due prior to November. Should you wish to settle any outstanding accounts or make payment arrangements, please contact our credit department:
Consumer: 011 207 8292 or email@example.com
Corporate: 011 207 8295 or Corporatecredit1@nashuamobile.com