Nashua Rustenburg, Leader in the Office Automation industry, hereby invites all interested applicants to apply for the position of a Direct Sales Executive (Education Specialist) at their Rustenburg office. The company offers a market related package.
• Minimum qualification requirement is Grade 12.
• 1-2 years IT / Office Automation Sales experience will be advantageous.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent Communication Skills on all levels, telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated.
• Excellent Presentation, Planning and organizational skills.
• Must be self-driven, motivated, and innovative team player.
• Valid Driver’s License and own reliable transport.
• Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
• Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Achieve 100% of monthly / annual sales targets.
• Manage accurate Forecast Commitments and Pipeline and develop new Prospects.
• Report accurately on sales activities on Inform.
• Develop and maintain of the existing base.
• Customer relationship building including but not limited to customer visits.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates and cross-sell products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers according to company standards.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the Company.
• Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Maintain and update iNForm daily with diary entries, prospect sheets, quotes, lost order sheet, sales activity sheets and keep a proper pipeline.
• Ensure all contracts and other documentation are completed correctly and all the required documentation is submitted to the Sales Coordinator to process the deals.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us 2 (two) weeks after submitting your CV, then please take it that your application has not been successful.
Closing date: 16 September 2016