Think you have what it takes?? We offer a market related package and Basic plus Commission. You will be required to have previous cold calling experience and a good understanding of the office automation market. You will be joining an up-beat sales team. Comprehensive product training across all products and sales manager support will be provided.
A valid Driver’s License
A reliable vehicle
A Cell phone
Previous sales experience
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Cold canvassing
• Knowledge of Franchise area
• Time management
• Make appointments
• Product knowledge
• Establish customer needs
• Build customer relations and maintain them
• Be responsible to customer needs
• Gather, compile and analyze customer compliment slips
• Generate quotes
• Demonstration of machines
• Keep in contact with existing and potential clients
• Knowledge of pricing and bank factors
• Paperwork – preparation of quotes, dockets, cover sheets, etc.
• Collection of cheques if needed
• Clear demonstration list monthly
• Complete all signed deals with correct paperwork
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
o Neat and presentable at all times
o Polite, tactful and courteous
o Attendance of meetings and functions on time
o Neatness of workstation and immediate area
o Prompt response to all messages, queries, complaints and instructions
o Induce and maintain culture and standards
o Maintain positive attitude
o Adhere to work hours (8h00 – 16h30)
o Ensuring all confidential information is secured (price lists)
o No firearms must be kept in the building
o Keep files and customer information locked in credenza
• SALESMAN INFORMATION:
o Weekly updated prospect list
o Monthly projections
o Monthly lost order analysis
o Monthly quote analysis
To effectively expedite the key performance areas and comply with the standards set.
Should special circumstances arise, actions must be confirmed with the manager.
The sales person will accept full responsibility for all duties and report directly to the Sales Manager / Sales Director.
To perform any other duties as required by the Sales Manager or the Sales Director and uphold company standard’s at all times.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to Jason@nashuawrd.co.za or Annemarie@nashuawrd.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.