Nashua Cape Town has a vacancy for a Document Management & Solution Specialist.
- Minimum requirement Matric.
- Excellent presentation, judgment, planning and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written.
- Knowledge of the Document Management Solution software and Office Automation environment.
- Strong talent management principles – Team Development.
- Team player.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to balance risk with business decisions.
- Attention to detail and accountability.
- Must be self-driven, innovative and a strong team player and motivated person.
- Previous exposure to software solutions an advantage
- People person with brilliant negotiation skills, and well-presented
- Ability to work unsupervised
DUTIES: SOME OF WHICH INCLUDE:
SALES AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- Maintain and manage existing relationships with clients.
- Maintain and manage existing relationships with franchises.
- Identifying the need for Nashua Software Solutions within every opportunity.
- Identifying the correct contact people within each company who would be responsible for the purchasing decision.
- Prepare professional presentations and proposals, clearly highlighting their needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the technology used.
- Explain the technology and pricing models successfully.
- Provide the clients with up-to-date technical information and advice.
- Highlight to the customer their need, and the potential solution. aware
- Maintain current product knowledge on Nashua’s software solutions and service stacks.
- To be up to date on all sales & technical information related to software solutions.
- Maximize sales staff’s product knowledge through “hands on” product training.
- Facilitate training and assist the Franchise sales staff with product demonstrations.
- Keep an active record of meeting minutes.
- Develop a client relationship to ensure that we are available when the client is ready to purchase a solution, and that existing clients continually upgrade their solutions.
- Successfully handle any objections the client may have.
- Define articulate and present document-solution propositions as a trusted advisor based on in-depth document-solution knowledge and experience.
- Define, articulate and present cost recovery solutions propositions as a trusted advisor based on in-depth cost recovery solutions knowledge and experience.
- Consultative approach to selling software solutions.
- To be professional, punctual and courteous at all times when dealing with Clients.
- Individual should be equally comfortable in a board-room meeting as they are working with end-users and IT specialists.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of Nashua (Pty) Ltd Software Solution products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents.
- Maximize Sales Performance on monthly sales budgets, targets and goals.
- Sign-up the main agreements on successful sales.
- Ensure that the pre & post installation checks are completed respectively.
- Ensure that successful installations are signed-off by the client.
- Sales projections provide realistic and measureable sales projections.
- Management Reports in the form of sales pipeline must be provided weekly.
- Strategic planning present realistic budgets and projections timeously.
- Supply any additional sales and marketing information as may be required from time to time for prospects and existing clients.
- Attend all scheduled sales meetings.
- Keep ALL documentation up to date at all times in a prescribed format and location.
- Activity Drive and monitor activities these include “face to face” appointments, quotations, and demonstrations.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Attitude – To be professional, punctual and courteous, most importantly a passion for Nashua’s products & solutions.
- Innovative Thinker – Demonstrates a novel approach to identifying solutions and opportunities to achieve both Nashua’s, and our Clients, business objectives.
- Communication – Confident, clear and precise communicator both written and spoken, and has the ability to influence, persuade and work with/through others to achieve goals and objectives.
- Analytical Thinker – Logically breaks problems down into their essential elements, identifying and analyzing data to diagnose a problem and develop an appropriate solution.
- Delivery Focus – Demonstrates focus, initiative and tenacity to achieve goals and objectives, using experience and judgement to make decisions and overcome barriers.
- Motivation – To be motivated at all times and a self-driven individual.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Plan and execute solutions sales strategies
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Cold calling and canvasing/Calling on existing customer base
- Up-to-date customer records and sales information
- Reports and sales reports – reporting on daily activities, as well as weekly and monthly reporting of sales figures and activities
- Territory development
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to Lizette Baker at email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.