Purpose of position
• To repair and service all Nashua’s products in the field.
• To support filed engineers and do infield training in the team, Attend to problematic machines that have become 3+ repeats.
• To ensure that the quality of workmanship by the engineers is of a high standard.
• Tertiary education would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of Nashua equipment essential.
• 4 years field experience in office automation.
• Good communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
• IT networking with N+ would be advantageous.
• CompTia certified A+ a must.
• PDI + a must.
Duties: Some of which include:
o In field training.
o Assist in maintaining total area.
o Stand in for engineers while engineers are away e.g. (Sick or attending training etc.).
o Attend to specialist calls with engineer.
o Do M.Q.R. (machine quality reports).
o Awaiting spares (yields)
o To ensure that no charge toner is not abused.
o Boot stock, tool bag inspection.
o Stand in for service controller when required to do so.
o Stand in for managers when required to do.
o Stand in for help desk when required to do so.
o Promote a positive attitude.
o Report back to managers regarding area / engineers.
o To ensure that the Service controller is given accurate information relating to a service call and the basic running of the department.
o To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and ensure that it is presented in a decent Manner and on time.
o Should you be booked off on sick leave or booked on training or any other reason that you are away from work, it is your responsibility to contact the Service Coordinator to log off all outstanding work.
o To complete quality check forms and report back to management in writing when more serious issues need to be addressed.
This description is a general statement of required Major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can send your CV to Matshepo Malaba, Human Resources, Matshepo_malaba@nashua.co.za.. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.