PURPOSE OF POSITION
To repair and service all Nashua and Nashua approved models of copiers, fax machines, printers and PABX equipment.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA
1. Repair and service of machines
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. REPAIR OF MACHINES
- To service and repair all of Nashua’s equipment in the field.
- Keep service call-out records up to date by completing all service calls.
- Ensure that awaiting spares call-outs are done as soon as the part is available.
- To follow the correct procedure when receiving a call and when a call is completed within the AS400 and the MASC system.
- Constant communication with service manager when field problems occur.
- Keeping a customer satisfied to their specific needs.
- Maintain and stay in budget of spare parts.
- To ensure that boot stock balance at all times.
- The service engineer will be expected to self-study for internet based training as laid out by the service manager and company requirements.(GUW, A+, N+ and PDI+)
- To ensure that accurate information is given to the service controller relating to a service call and basic running of the department.
- To make sure that all paperwork relating to the service department is presented in a decent manner and on time.
- Working hours are from 08:00 to 16:30.
- Overtime will be required from time to time if requested from a customer.
- Weekend training will be required from time to time when needed.
- Attend service/company meetings when requested.
- Perform any reasonable assignment if and when requested by the service manager.
- Must have a roadworthy vehicle at all times to perform his duties in the field.
- Must ensure that vehicle is maintained properly and insured properly.
- Must have a valid Driver’s Licence.
- To look after company property that is supplied to him.
- Take full responsibility on company property for damage due to negligence.
- Take full responsibility on spare parts where supplied due to negligence or loss.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying for.