Purpose of position
To repair and service all Nashua’s products that are in the field.
- Tertiary education would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Nashua equipment essential.
- 4 years field experience in office automation.
- Good communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- IT networking with N+ would be advantageous.
- CompTia certified A+ a must.
- PDI + a must.
Duties: Some of which include:
- To repair and service all Nashua’s equipment in the field.
- To aid in field training of new engineer if requested.
- To carry out the preventative maintenance program in accordance with the log book and the spare parts replacement interval.
- To keep the Service Manager and Technical Manager informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- To maintain all boot stock activities.
- To ensure that the Service Co-ordinator is given accurate information relating to a service call and the basic running of the department.
- To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and to ensure that it is presented in a decent manner and on time.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can send your CV to Matshepo Malaba, Human Resources, Matshepo_malaba@nashua.co.za.. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.