A vacancy exists at Nashua North West for a Field Service Engineer reporting to the Manager.
The purpose of this position is to repair and service all Nashua products which are in the field.
- Tertiary education would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Nashua equipment essential.
- 4 years field experience in office automation.
- Working on all High volume machines would be a great advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- IT networking with N+ would be advantageous.
- CompTia Certified A+ a must.
- Must be competent to do full connectivity installations (printing /scan to folder and e-mail)
DUTIES: SOME OF WHICH INCLUDE:
- To repair and service all Nashua’s equipment in the field.
- To assist other engineers in the field training when required.
- To carry out the preventative maintenance program in accordance with the log book including the spare parts replacement interval.
- To keep the Technical Director informed of problems relating to your work, whether technical or customer related, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- To maintain all boot stock activities.
- To ensure that the Service Coordinator is given accurate information relating to a service call and the basic running of the department.
- To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your work and to ensure that it is presented in a professional and timeous manner.
- This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. it does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can mail your CV to email@example.com. Please indicate which vacancy you are applying for.