Field Service Engineer (Tygerberg)
A vacancy exists at Nashua Tygerberg for a Field Service Engineer reporting to the Service Supervisor.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To repair, service and maintain all Nashua products which are in the field.
- Matric (must) and relevant Tertiary qualification – beneficial.
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable vehicle essential
- Knowledge of Nashua equipment essential.
- At least 3 years hardware experience.
- Ability to work on your own.
- Logical and methodical approach to fault finding.
- Interpret service manuals and understanding technical diagrams
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- CompTia Certified A+ or PDI+ a must.
- Installation and networking knowledge would be advantageous (printing /scan to folder and e-mail)
- HP product knowledge would be advantageous.
DUTIES: SOME OF WHICH INCLUDE:
- To repair and service all Nashua’s equipment in the field.
- To assist other engineers in the field when required.
- To carry out the preventative maintenance in accordance with company standards
- To keep the Service Supervisor informed of problems relating to your work, whether technical or customer related, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- To maintain all boot stock activities.
- To ensure that the Service Co-ordinator is given accurate information relating to a service call and the basic running of the department.
- To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your work and to ensure that it is presented in a professional and timeous manner.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can mail your CV to email@example.com