Nashua Mpumalanga has a vacancy for a Field Service Technician to service the Secunda/Middleburg area. The appointed technician will be required to service and repair Nashua’s products that are in the field.
• Tertiary education would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of Nashua equipment essential.
• 4 years field experience in office automation.
• Good communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
• IT networking with N+ would be advantageous.
• CompTia certified A+ a must.
Duties: Some of which include:
o To repair and service all Nashua’s equipment in the field.
o To aid in field training of new engineer if requested.
o To carry out the preventative maintenance program in accordance with the log book and the spare parts replacement interval.
o To keep the Service Manager and Technical Manager informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to: email@example.com. If you have not heard from us within two weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application was not successful.