Nashua Durban has a vacancy for a General Manager, Sales. The candidate must have the ability to provide a total office solution to their prospective clients. Candidates need to be target driven, self-motivated, and well-spoken as well as a team player.
• 5 – 10 years of experience in senior sales management.
• Previous Office Automation or Sales experience will be advantageous.
• Degree in Business Management and Administration or equivalent would be advantageous.
• Able to understand profit and loss calculations and business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations, depreciation, capital and revenue expenditure, cash-flow, overheads, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience with enterprise solutions in medium, large and complex organisations.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of customer and ICT market dynamics and requirements.
• Good negotiator and deal closer.
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
• A valid Driver’s Licence and reliable transport
• Cell phone
Duties: Some of which include – not exhaustive list:
• Develop a sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Evaluate and approve applications for Special Pricing and Market Penetration Plans (MPP).
• Responsible for the selection, development and performance of Sales Personnel.
• Prepare action plans by individuals as well as the team for effective prospecting and lead generation.
• Conduct one-on-one performance reviews with all Sales Managers’ to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Managers’ sales and activity performance.
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding potential opportunities, sales challenges and sales performance.
• Assist Sales Managers in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Co-operate with staff of Nashua (Pty) Ltd.
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Create new key accounts.
Relationships and Roles:
• Ensures that all Sales Managers meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
• Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
• Sets examples for Sales Managers in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance and that of subordinates.
• Mature, credible, reliable, determined and a team player
These descriptions are a general statement of the required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.