Green Carbon Reporting
Eco-friendly printing across all your devices
IMAGE: Eco-friendly printing
Reducing your carbon footprint should be something all businesses pursue, because eco-friendly printing is your way of saving the environment. Nashua printing solutions are designed to lower the amount of paper our clients print, while still maintaining a high level of efficiency.
Built-in functionalities that reduce electricity consumption in all Nashua devices also make your printing green printing.
In addition, Nashua is in the process of gaining ISO 14001 accreditation – which is an internationally accepted standard outlining how to best establish an effective environmental management system.
Nashua solutions on going green include:
- Reducing the number of servers and thereby reducing power usage and heat generation to save costs and energy.
- Multifunction devices reduce power and cooling consumption by combining routers, switches and firewalls into a single device.
- Use multi-purpose cabling, to reduce wiring infrastructure by sharing existing Ethernet wiring.
- Teleconferencing reduces transport and accommodation costs, increases productivity and reduces your carbon footprint.
- Temperature and light sensors, when under computerised network building management system control, automatically switch off air conditioners and lights when no movement is detected in the room.
- With CPU power throttling techniques, processors are slowed down during times of low use or when high performance is not needed.
- Replacing desktops with laptops with power reduction tools, such as sleep mode and hibernation.
- Investing in energy efficient desktops and make use of computing units with minimal hardware configuration when intended for use as a terminal for accessing services and data from a centralised server.
- Automated power management ensures that all printers, fax machines and non-computer related equipment is automatically shut down at a pre-determined time.
- Manage company networks remotely with Remote Systems Management which reduces the need for on-site staff, travelling carbon emission and energy consumption.
Contact the Nashua printing solution specialists for further details on your company’s carbon footprint and efficient, easy-to-implement ways to reduce it.
BUTTON: I want this service
BUTTON: Get in touch