PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for the development and performance of all Sales activities relating to the converged solutions offering by Nashua Tshwane including fixed line voice communication, office automation, software and selected IT solutions to the small to medium enterprise market within the Nashua Tshwane geographical area..
Supervise and guide a team of 8 Sales Executives who will be responsible for New Business as well as development of existing client accounts.
Establish plans and strategies to expand the company’s share of key customers ICT spend and by pro-actively identifying opportunities in existing customers and selected markets.
- 3-5 years of experience in office automation sales management.
- Experience with enterprise solutions in small & medium organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of customer and ICT market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Experience in managing key account customers.
Duties: Some of which include:
- Develop a sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the recruitment, testing, development and performance of Sales Personnel as agreed upon by senior management.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as the team for effective prospecting and lead generation.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of the Sales Executives sales and activity performance.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding potential opportunities, sales challenges and sales performance.
- Assist Sales Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes, and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Responsible for the motivation of sales personnel and management of sales incentives.
Relationships and Roles:
- Ensure that all Sales Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closures.
- Delegate’s authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Set examples for Sales Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work ethics.
- Conduct consistent coaching and counseling with Sales staff to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintain contact with all clients and supplier representatives in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance and that of subordinates.
- Mature, credible, reliable, and determined.
- Well-presented, businesslike and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team with divisional specialists.
- Able to work extended hours when required.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and business finance, e.g. gross margin percentages and calculations, depreciation, capital and revenue expenditure, cash-flow, overheads, etc.
A market related CTC package plus a performance driven commission structure is offered.
- Highly computer literate
- Presentation Skills
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Tienie van Rensburg : firstname.lastname@example.org. and indicate which position you are applying for.