NASHUA MARITZBURG – FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER VACANCY
A vacancy exists at Nashua Maritzburg for a Field Service Engineer reporting to the Technical Service Manager.
Purpose of position
To repair and service all MFP products that are in the field.
- Tertiary education would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Nashua / Ricoh a plus
- 3 years field experience in office automation
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- IT networking with N+ would be advantageous
Duties: Some of which include:
- To repair and service all Nashua’s equipment in the field
- To aid in field training of new engineer if requested
- To carry out the preventative maintenance program in accordance with the log book and the spare parts replacement interval
- To keep the Service Manager and Technical Manager informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs
- To maintain all boot stock activities
- To ensure that the Service Co-ordinator is given accurate information relating to a service call and the basic running of the department
- To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and to ensure that it is presented in a decent manner and on time
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this position, please mail your CV to email@example.com