By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, all entrants and winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
- How to Play – The Competition commences on 19 November 2012 and ends on 30 November 2012 (“Period”). To qualify as an entrant in the Competition you must be a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa, currently residing in South Africa and be in possession of a valid South African identity document, and be 18 years old or older at the date on which you enter or, if a minor, you must be assisted to the extent necessary by a parent/legal guardian. The entrant must have an official Movember page on http://za.movember.com/ in order to qualify for the full weekly prize.
- In the event that the official, voted for winner does not have a Movember page and cannot nominate another official page, the charitable donation portion of the prize will automatically be donated to the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA) via the Nash Tash Movember page. This will not affect the prize portion (the mall vouchers) of this weekly prize.
- To enter the Competition you must visit the Nashua Limited Facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/NashuaLTD and click on the competition app tab on the page. By submitting your details at login and entering the competition you agree to allow Nashua to use your name on related Facebook competition posts, and also to contact you regarding any prize that you may have won.
- Any entrant found to have cheated during the course of any competition, or in any way attempting to cheat the system will be immediately disqualified and banned from further participation in the competition and any further competitions or games organised by the promoters, Nashua Limited and it’s agencies. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each entrant in the competition. Entrants will be providing information to Organisers and not to Facebook.
- Prizes – Entrants stand a chance of winning a R2 000 donation to their official Movember page and R2 000 in mall/store vouchers according to their area of residence at the ends of every week for the 2 weeks of the competition. These are awarded based on entry with the highest votes at the end of each respective week. The judges’ decision is final and binding. Prize winners will be contacted via email during the week following the week of entry. Prize winners will be given a period of 7 (seven) working days to respond to this communication and claim their prize. If the prize winner does not respond within this period, an alternate winner will be selected according to the most popular (voted for) entries. In the event of a tie at the end of the voting period, an extra day of ‘sudden death’ voting will be entered into until a single winner can be verified. The Organisers reserve the right to change these proceedings without notice.
- General – The promoter of the Competition is Nashua Limited and/or its agencies (“Organisers”). The Organisers will interpret the Rules in their sole discretion and reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time. The Organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with the Competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter the Competition. No entry is valid until a validation process determined by the Organisers has taken place. The winners of the prizes shall be chosen each week during the Period by the judges. The selected entries will, subject to the Rules, be declared the winner of the prize/s. Each winner of the prizes will be contacted via email after they have been selected. In order to claim the prizes, the winners will be required to supply the Organisers a valid South African Physical Address, ID Number and Contact details to facilitate the delivery of the prize. Upon receipt of the completed and legible details, the prizes will be delivered to according to the details provided. Should the winners of the prizes fail to submit the aforementioned details after 7 (seven) working days of the prize being awarded, the prize will be forfeited. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Organisers will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, the entrants and winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Organisers (including their subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates), their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors (“Organiser Parties”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Competition, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a prize, and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity. The Organisers may require the winner (at no fee) to be identified, photographed, filmed and the aforementioned to be published in any media, subject to the winner’s right to decline participating in any such marketing activities. The Organisers reserve the right to terminate the Competition with immediate effect, without notice. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against any Organiser Party and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the Organiser Parties. The prizes are not transferable. The Organisers reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value. The Organisers are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Any prize is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk and the Organisers are not liable, at any time, for any defect in the prize.
- By using this application on your Android device you agree to be bound by the Google Policies found at the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/
- By using this application on your Apple Device you agree to be bound by the Apple End-User License Agreement
The latest Terms and Conditions will always be available via http://www.nashua.co.za/