Nashua NCCF Sports Star Raffle Terms and Conditions
Nashua Children’s Charity Foundation Sports Star Raffle (“Competition”)
By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, all entrants and winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Rules”).
1. How to Enter:
- The Competition commences on 26 February 2014 and ends at 17h00 on 04 April 2014 (“Period”).
- The prize winner will be announced and verified by an independent auditor on 11 April, and will be notified via email.
- Entry into the competition is subject to the entrant being currently employed within the Reunert Group.
- Entrants stand a chance of winning two tickets to the Wimbledon 2014,Tuesday 1 July 2014, including Centre Court tickets
- A chance of winning two tickets to the FA Cup Final, at Wembley Stadium, Saturday 17 May 2014, including a Bobby Moore Hosting with champagne reception, complimentary Bar, and a 3 course lunch with wines.
- The prize does NOT include travel arrangements, or expenses to and from either of the events, nor does it include any form of accommodation, nor a per diem expenses allowance. All expenses other than those stipulated above will be solely for the prize winner’s account.
- The promoters of the Competition are Nashua, That’s It Communications, an independent auditor and BMC Hospitality and Tickets (the “Organisers”).
- The Organisers are all acting in a voluntary, pro bono capacity in all aspects of the competition, thus incurring no costs for the NCCF or the Reunert Group.
- The Organisers will interpret the Rules in their sole discretion and reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time.
- No entry is valid until a raffle ticket payment has been confirmed, and a validation process determined by the Organisers has taken place.
- Prize winners will be drawn via an audited system. All tickets sales will be audited by an independent auditor.
- The draw for the winner will take on 11 April, and will be audited and verified by an independent auditor.
- The selected entry will, subject to the Rules, be declared the winner of the prize/s.
- The prize winner be contacted via email or phone after he/she has been selected.
- In order to claim the prizes, the winners will be required to supply the Organisers a Physical Address, ID Number and Contact details to facilitate the delivery of the prize. Upon receipt of the completed and legible details, the prizes will be delivered to the address provided. Should the winners of the prizes fail to submit the aforementioned details after 1 (one) week of the prize being awarded, the prize will be forfeited.
- Prizes ARE transferable and may be transferred to anyone inside, or outside Nashua or the Reunert Group, once the collection process is fully complete.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Organisers will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, the entrants and winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Organisers (including their subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates), their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors (“Organiser Parties”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Competition, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a prize, and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity.
- The Organisers may require the winner (at no fee) to be identified, photographed, filmed and the aforementioned to be published in any media, subject to the winner’s right to decline participating in any such marketing activities.
- The Organisers reserve the right to terminate the Competition with immediate effect, without notice. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against any Organiser Party and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the Organiser Parties.
- The Organisers are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Any prize is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk and the Organisers are not liable, at any time, for any defect in the prize.
Direct all Competition queries to firstname.lastname@example.org