NASHUA UPINGTON – PABX TECHNICIAN
Nashua Upington is looking for an energetic PABX Technician who has a good knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
Duties: some of which include
- The applicant will be required to service existing systems.
- Fully install, program, lay cabling, (if required) and supply training to the customer on new PABX Systems, VOIP Systems, ECN Products as well as MAN3000 Systems.
- To keep the PABX Supervisor informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- Take responsibility for all stock allocated to the technician.
- To ensure that the Service Coordinator is given accurate information relating to service calls and installations.
- To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and to ensure that it is presented in a decent manner and on time.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
- Matric (Grade 12) essential
- A valid Driver’s License and a vehicle that is in good and reliable condition
- At least 3 years’ experience with installation and maintenance of PABX Systems
- A proven and good track record
- Punctual, honest, hardworking, loyal and dedicated to client service
- Candidate must be neat and presentable
- Must know how to install and set up Standard analogue systems, Digital and IP based systems and have a very good understanding of networking
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Must be able to work within the framework of deadlines, and be able to complete task within these time constraints.
- Live in or around Upington or be willing to relocate.
Closing Date: 15 January 2018
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in the position, please forward your CV and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
** The shortlisting- and interview process will be in line with our Employment Equity and Transformation strategy.**
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful