Nashua Bloemfontein has a vacancy for a OA Service Engineer reporting to the Branch Manager.
- To service and repair all of Nashua’s equipment in the field.
- Keep service call-out records up to date by completing all service calls.
- Take responsibility for all stock allocated to the technician.
- Ensure that awaiting spares call-outs are done as soon as the part is available.
- To follow the correct procedure when receiving a call and when a call is completed within the AS400 and the MASC system.
- To keep the Technical Manager informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- Grade 12/Matric
- GUW, A+, N+ and PDI+ will be advantageous
- Prepared to work overtime, attend training sessions over weekends from time to time as well as meetings as and when required
- Must have a roadworthy/reliable vehicle as well as a valid drivers’ licence at all times to perform duties in the field.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, proactive, self-starter and neat
- Punctual, honest, hardworking, loyal and dedicated to client service
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- MS office
- At least 3 years’ experience in this field
To start as soon as possible.
Closing date: Monday, 28.08.2017
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in the position, please forward your CV and certifications to email@example.com..
If you do not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your cv please take it that your application has not been successful.