Nashua Tygerberg is looking for an energetic PABX Technician who has a good knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
Duties: some of which include
- The applicant will be required to service existing systems.
- Fully install, program, lay cabling, (if required) and supply training to the customer on new PABX Systems, VOIP Systems, ECN Products as well as MAN3000 Systems.
- To keep the PABX Supervisor informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- Take responsibility for all stock allocated to the technician.
- To ensure that the Service Coordinator is given accurate information relating to service calls and installations.
- To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and to ensure that it is presented in a decent manner and on time.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
- Matric (Grade 12) essential
- A valid Driver’s License and a vehicle that is in good and reliable condition
- At least 3 years’ experience with installation and maintenance of PABX Systems
- Experience on Panasonic systems is essential
- A proven and good track record
- Experience on the Panasonic HT32SA system is Essential
- Punctual, honest, hardworking, loyal and dedicated to client service
- Candidate must be neat and presentable
- Must be able to communicate fluently in Afrikaans and English
- He must know how to install and set up Standard analogue systems, Digital and
- IP based systems and have a very good understanding of networking
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Must be able to work within the framework of deadlines, and be able to complete task within these time constraints.
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in the position, please forward your CV and certifications to email@example.com
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your cv, please take it that your application has not been successful