Purpose of Position:
To acquire new business revenue through the Nashua Telecommunication Products and Corporate Solutions.
- Minimum qualification requirement is Matric.
- Experience in solutions and technology environments with particular skills in Telecoms Sales both hardware (PABX) and connectivity.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation, planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and a strong team player.
- Must have the ability to close deals.
- Must be able to interact at all levels.
Key Performance Areas
- Achieve 100% of monthly/annual sales targets.
- Prepare and deliver products and solutions to clients.
- Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline.
- Build profitable client relationships.
- Facilitate Customer On-boarding & Account Management.
- Reduce and maintain Customer Churn Levels.
- Report accurately on all sales activity.
Duties some of which include:
- Acquire and onboard new clients.
- Ensure all sales activity.
- Prepare an update sales pipeline reports and other related activity.
- Ensure a Consultative approach to selling Telecom solutions.
- Conduct a detailed needs analysis based on consultation.
- Engage the relevant support in order to provide clients with effective solutions.
- Prepare professional presentations and proposals, clearly highlighting their needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the appropriate technology used.
- Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully.
- Provide the clients with up-to-date technical information and advice.
- Successfully handle any objections the client may have with the relevant support.
- Maintain and manage relationships with future clients/strategic account management.
- To be professional, punctual and courteous at all times when dealing with clients.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all telecoms solutions products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents.
- Maintain knowledge of the best practice activities and benchmark solutions as they pertain to the product portfolio.
- Engage in networking activity within the Telecoms and Information Technology business community.
- Maintain relationships with 3rd Party Suppliers.
- Shows consistent commitment to the Business both internal and externally.
- Maintains Professionalism at all times.
- Practice effective time management and problem solving.
- Effectively manage diary.
- Pay attention to detail and ensure accountability.
- To be punctual at all times.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can send your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources at Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV then please take it that your application has not been successful.