A vacancy exists at Nashua (Pty) Ltd for a Production Print Manager, reporting to the Head of Sales.
The head of Production print will be responsible for sales support to the franchise channel in the Production Bulk Printing environment. Responsible for staff management, target achievement and budget control. Strategic account management skills are required for key production print accounts.
• Matric, plus relevant diploma or degree.
• 5 – 6 years’ experience in production print market.
• 5 years practical experience in Account management and sales of Production print equipment and software.
• Relevant industry qualification in colour management and workflow /business process in the production print market.
• Financial Acumen.
• Sales track record in high value printer sales.
• Production print software knowledge.
• Strong Interpersonal skills are essential.
• Presentation skills and product knowledge will be a requirement.
• Be able to Travel both locally and internationally when required.
• Valid Driver’s Licence and Passport.
Achievement of Target
• Achieve PBIT set target within the financial year period
• Manage and control travel and entertainment expenses in accordance within the annual budget
• Achieve unit growth of printer’s sales within the financial year
• E5 meetings to plan/forecast stock planning
Strategic account and supplier management
• Manage discounts and rebates with suppliers in order to achieve PBIT targets.
• Maximise the value of relations with the various suppliers/operators and other suppliers.
Strategic and Tactical planning
• Document Strategy detailing how objectives will be attained within area of responsibility.
• Analysis and evaluation of pertinent factors within the Industry.
• Compile quarterly plans reflecting how business objectives are to be achieved, showing integration with other areas.
• Drive implementation of plans and monitor achievement of stipulated goals, so that objectives are met.
• Ensure that the relevant company procedures are strictly adhered to at all.
• Ensure all employees attend the Performance Profiling workshops.
• Ensure new employees get above mentioned performance profile within their first month of employment and attend the workshop within the first three months of employment.
• Strictly adhere to the Nashua policies at all times.
• Ensure work performance is managed in accordance with the Nashua policy and/guidelines.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.