Nashua Cape Town hereby invites all interested applicants to apply for the position of New Business Sales Executive. The company offers a market related package.
1-3 years Sales experience will be advantageous
IT / Office Automation experience will be beneficial
Must be computer literate
Valid Driver’s License and own reliable transport
Excellent telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated and well spoken
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers and to prospect for new business
Product knowledge and researching the market
Client needs analysis and liaison
Quotations and customer proposal presentations
Collect and process orders and contracts
New customer training and demonstrations
DETAILS OF FUNCTION, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Communicate telephonically and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers.
• Maintain and manage relationships with future clients/strategic account management
• Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers according to company standards.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the Company.
• Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Maintain the in-house information database daily
• Ensure all contracts and other documentation are completed correctly and all the required documentation is submitted to the Sales Coordinator to process the deals.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can send your CV to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying for. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.