Nashua Durban, Leader in the Office Automation industry, hereby invite all interested applicants to apply for the position of a Sales Executive at the Durban office. The company offers a market related package.
A minimum qualification requirement is Grade 12.
Previous Sales Experience.
A valid Driver’s License.
A reliable vehicle
A Cell phone
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Cold canvassing.
• Knowledge of Franchise area.
• Time management.
• Make appointments.
• Product knowledge.
• Establish customer needs.
• Build customer relations and maintain them.
• Gather, compile and analyze customer compliment slips.
• Generate own quotes.
• Demonstration of machines.
• Keep in contact with existing and potential clients.
• Knowledge of pricing and bank factors.
• Paperwork – preparation of quotes, dockets, cover sheets, etc
• Clear demonstration list monthly.
• Complete all signed deals with correct paperwork.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Neat and presentable at all times.
• Polite, tactful and courteous.
• Attendance of meetings and functions on time.
• Neatness of workstation and immediate area.
• Prompt response to all messages, queries, complaints and instruction.
• Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline.
• Build profitable client relationships.
• Report accurately on all sales activity.
• Maintain positive attitude.
• Adhere to working hours
• Ensuring all confidential information is secured (Price Lists)
• Weekly updated prospect list
• Monthly projections
• Monthly lost order analysis
• Monthly quote analysis
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, then please take it that your application has not been successful.
Closing date: 15 April 2016.