Nashua Durban has a vacancy for a Sales Manager, reporting to the General Manager, Sales. The candidate must have the ability to provide a total office solution to their prospective clients. Candidates need to be target driven, self-motivated, and well-spoken as well as a team player
• Degree in Business Management and Administration or equivalent will be advantageous.
• Previous Office Automation or Sales experience will be advantageous.
• 5 – 8 years’ experience in office automation industry.
• Mature, strong and outgoing personality.
• Ambition and drive.
• Willingness to accept challenges.
• A proven track record in sales experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong closer.
• Willing to travel.
• A valid Driver’s Licence and reliable transport
• Cell phone
Duties – not exhaustive list:
• Direct, co-ordinate and review activities involving sales products and services.
• Review operational records and reports to projects sales and determine profitability.
• Plan and direct staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
• Consult with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
• Keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Develop marketing strategies.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Attend weekly meetings with GM Sales and other Sales Managers.
• Facilitate the sales team’s performance by monitoring the Sales team implementation and utilisation of the following systems and procedures:
o FAIR PORTFOLIO ALLOCATION – Determine all calling points (Nashua and opposition) to enable fair portfolio creation and allocation.
o CALLING CYCLES – Ensure that calling points are classified for appropriate visitation schedules for strategic account penetration and user base protection.
o ACTIVITY – Drive and monitor adequate sales activities. These include “face to face” appointments, quotations and demonstrations.
o SALES PROJECTIONS – Utilise qualified prospects to supply Nashua Ltd with realistic and accurate stock projections.
o TRAINING – Facilitate and co-ordinate ongoing product, skills and motivational training to upgrade sales staff to a more professional level.
o SALES INCENTIVE – Ensure total commitment to all sales incentives.
These descriptions are a general statement of the required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.