SALESPEOPLE VACANCIES – NASHUA TSHWANE
Nashua Tshwane, whom is based in Brooklyn, Pretoria, hereby invites all interested applicants to apply for the position of Sales Executive. Currently 6 positions available. The Company offers a market related package plus a very lucrative commission system.
Minimum qualification requirement is Grade 12.
1-2 years IT / Office Automation Sales experience will be advantageous.
Excellent Communication Skills on all levels, telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated.
Excellent Presentation, Planning and organizational skills.
Must be self-driven, motivated, and innovative team player.
Valid Driver’s License and own reliable transport.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintain and update CRM system daily with diary entries, prospect sheets, quotes, lost order sheet, sales activity sheets and the upkeep of a proper pipeline.
- Ensure all contracts and other documentation are completed correctly and all the required documentation is submitted to the Sales Coordinator to process the deals.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 18 August 2017