SENIOR TELECOMS SALES CONSULTANT
A vacancy exists at Nashua Cape Town for a Senior Telecoms Sales Consultant
Purpose of Position
To acquire revenue through the Nashua Telecommunication Products, Voice and Connectivity Solutions.
- Previous Senior Sales experience in Telecoms a prerequisite.
- Experience in Telecoms Sales both hardware (PABX) voice and connectivity solutions.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation, planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and a strong team leader.
- Must be able to interact at all levels.
- Shows consistent commitment to the Business both internal and externally.
- Maintains Professionalism at all times.
- Practice effective time management and problem solving.
- Effectively manage diary.
- Pay attention to detail and ensure accountability.
- To be punctual at all times.
Key Performance Areas
- Achieve 100% of monthly/annual Sales Targets.
- Prepare and deliver products and solutions to clients.
- Build profitable client relationships.
- Report accurately sales activity.
Duties some of which include:
- Drive and monitor adequate sales activities.
- These include “face to face” appointments, quotations and demonstrations.
- Ensure total commitment to all sales incentives
- Ensure a consultative approach to selling Telecom solutions.
- Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully to sales staff
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all telecoms solutions products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents
- This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.