A vacancy exists at Nashua (Pty) Ltd for a HP Support Software Co-coordinator, reporting to the Franchise Financial Manager.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Software order processing from franchise channel to ordering directly from approved Nashua suppliers via the Logistics Department.
Supply warehouse with virtual stock cards for receiving purposes.
Maintaining software licenses on database.
Invoicing of orders placed on AS400.
To load, maintain and update Tender and Marketing requests on the Ricoh Portal.
To load and maintain tender and marketing support on the AS400 and update for Logistics.
To calculate special pricing both Ricoh supported and Nashua Limited supported in line with the DOA policy.
To reconcile credits received from Ricoh for tender and marketing support.
• Relevant diploma advantageous.
• Highly pro-active individual.
• Computer literacy essential.
• Strong numbers oriented.
• Strong Excel and MS-Word skills.
• Ability to work with exchange rates.
• Good communication skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (Pricing Support)
• Loading and maintaining Software/HP supported deals.
• Reconciliation of credit notes received from Software/HP suppliers.
• Maintain and update Nashua’s Strategic accounts.
• Reconciliation of RBE variance and Software/HP support for Accounts.
• Calculate both Software/HP and Nashua Ltd supported pricing for the channel in line with the new DOA policy.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (Software Coordination)
• Software Order Management.
• Manage Customer and Vendor relationships.
• Build internal relationships with Sales and Marketing teams.
• Personal Development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
o SALES FIGURE COMPILATION (Pricing & Coordination)
• Download various data off Data Assist to run reports as required by the Company as a whole.
• Create Sales Figure reports – by customer, to keep management updated.
o LOADING AND MAINTAINING SOFTWARE/HP SUPPORTED DEALS (Pricing)
• Record tender requests for Software/HP as requested.
• Submitting the special pricing to the Franchise sales Manager along the Terms and
Condition letter for any given tender.
• Liaising with Marketing with regarding any Software/HP supported deals which have
been loaded for Marketing.
o RECONCILATION OF CREDITS RECEIVED FROM SOFTWARE/HP SUPPLIERS
• Download/receive credit notes from Software/HP suppliers.
• Reconcile the credit notes and send an overview to the Accounts, Marketing and
• Keep track of credits received against support claimed.
o RECONCILIATION OF RBE VARIANCE AND SOFTWARE/HP SUPPORT TO ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
• Calculate to hardware sales by RBE for a given month in order to calculate the variance
payout for Accounts department.
• Submit breakdown of Software/HP support received per RBE to Accounts department.
o COORDINATION DESCRIPTION
• Process orders on AS400 – Review order and explain pricing model to franchises
• Manually create Purchase orders – Send to shipping department for creation on
• Receive invoices and licenses from suppliers.
• Create virtual stock cards and send to warehouse for receiving.
• Invoice software orders and distribute licenses to franchises.
• Forward Software Order Forms to Franchises as required and ensure they are returned
• Ensure Scope of Works are completed and follow up that they are approved as soon as
• Compile Sales Figures documents to keep managers updated.
• Account queries.
• Internal software orders, training etc and processing.
• Manual invoicing for non-stock items.
• Deal with hardware returns (software products).
• Register software customers on suppliers’ portals.
• Vendor Relationships.
• Stock Management assistance Authority.
Accepting full responsibility for all the duties and responsibilities, while reporting to the Franchise Financial Manager.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.