Three vacancies exist at Nashua Kopano for a Software Sales Specialist reporting to the Head of Solution and Telecom Sales.
Purpose of Position
To acquire new business and grow existing revenue through the Nashua, Ricoh and 3rd party software solutions.
- Minimum requirement Matric.
- Experience in solutions and technology environments with particular skills in software selling.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation, planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written.
- Knowledge of the office automation environment.
- Must be self-driven, innovative and a strong team player.
- Solid and proven technical knowledge of office automation management software, Multi Function products, printers and facsimile equipment.
- Nashua 3rd party software solutions experience. (Scannervision, Laserfiche, Equitrac).
- A+, N+ certified or equivalent advantageous.
Key Performance Areas
- Achieve 100% of monthly/annual Solution Sales Targets.
- Prepare and deliver solutions to clients.
- Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline.
- Build profitable client relationships.
- Manage Customer On-boarding & Account Management.
- Reduce and maintain Customer Churn Levels.
Duties: Some of which include:
- Acquire and onboard new clients.
- Ensure all sales activity.
- Ensure a Consultative approach to selling software solutions.
- Conduct a detailed needs analysis based on consultation.
- Engage pre- and post-sales support in order to provide clients with effective solutions.
- Prepare professional presentations and proposals, clearly highlighting their needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the appropriate technology used.
- Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully.
- Provide the clients with up-to-date technical information and advice.
- Successfully handle any objections the client may have with the relevant support.
- Maintain and manage relationships with future clients/strategic account management.
- To be professional, punctual and courteous at all times when dealing with clients.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of Nashua Ltd Software Solution products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents.
- Maintain knowledge of the best practice activities and benchmark solutions as they pertain to the product portfolio.
- Engage in networking activity within the office Automation and Information Technology business community.
- Shows consistent commitment to the Business both internal and externally.
- Maintains Professionalism at all times.
- Practice effective time management and problem solving.
- Effectively manage diary.
- Pay attention to detail and ensure accountability.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can send your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, Matshepo_mlaba@www.nashua.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.