A vacancy exists at Nashua Kopano, situated in Woodmead for a Solutions Sales Specialist reporting to the Head of Sales, Managed Print and Document Services.
Purpose of Position
Support required on all Ricoh and 3rd party software solutions, high-level integration and connectivity.
- A+, N+ certified or equivalent, Microsoft or Novell qualification. (MCSE, CNE, etc)
- Microsoft desktop and server experience.
- Novell, Unix and Linux experience will be beneficial.
- Solid and proven technical knowledge of office automation management software, Multi-Function products, printers and facsimile equipment;
- Solid and proven Connectivity knowledge of MFP products.
- Nashua 3rd party software solutions experience. (Scannervision, Laserfiche, Equitrac etc.)
Duties – Some of which include:
Conduct and provide solutions consultation to customers.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support to the Corporate and Government Sales Consultants and their client portfolio.
- To provide to all relevant role players product information and updates for all products and processes allocated to their portfolio.
- To provide product training to the Corporate and Government Sales.
- To actively seek out innovative document management product solutions to the benefit of the Corporate and Government Sales Divisions client base, thereby strengthening Nashua’s client relationship.
Solutions consultation to Corporate and Government customers
- Consulting on software solutions to Nashua Kopano’s Corporate and Government customers.
- Scoping, solution design, documenting and doing pricing of each solution.
- Supporting and responding all software related tenders and requirements relating to other tenders.
Support office automation and 3rd party software solutions, high-level integration and connectivity
- Implement and support all applicable office automation solutions.
- Implement and support all 3rd party software. (Scannervision, Laserfiche, Equitrac etc.)
- High-level integration to ERP, Mainframe and UNIX based systems.
To provide pre and post sales support to the Corporate and Government Sales Consultant and their client portfolio
- Analysis of client requirements and business processes (both proactively and in response to client request for information (RFI).
- Scoping of existing client environment prior to demonstration, pilot or installation taking place.
- Provision of recommendation for best solution in response to, or via the identification of a client need.
To provide product information and update all products processes allocated to their portfolio
- To timeously receive and distribute product information to all relevant parties.
- To ensure said information has been received by all relevant parties.
To provide product training to the corporate and government sales consultant as and when required.
- To receive training from supplier (if justified).
- To prepare training schedule.
- Develop and conduct training course.
- To measure and report training outcomes.
To actively seek out innovative document management product solutions to the benefit of the Corporate and Government Sales Division’s client base, thereby strengthening Nashua’s client relationship.
- It is the incumbent’s responsibility to maintain knowledge of the best practice activities and benchmark solutions as they pertain to his/her product portfolio.
- Engage in networking activity within the office Automation and Information Technology business community.
- The introduction of new solutions and concepts to colleagues and clients for discussion and assessment.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.