PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Consult with the Franchises on various aspects of the running of an effective and profitable solutions business.
- Minimum requirement Matric.
- 5 to 8 years related experience.
- Excellent presentation, judgment, planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written.
- Knowledge of the office automation environment.
- Strong talent management principles – Team Development.
- Financial qualification of background is essential.
- Team player.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to balance risk with business decisions.
- Attention to detail and accountability.
- Must be self-driven, innovative and a strong team player and motivated person.
Duties: Some of which include:
Sales and customer relationships
- Maintain and manage existing relationships with clients.
- Maintain and manage existing relationships with franchises.
- Identifying the need for Nashua Software Solutions within every opportunity.
- Identifying the correct contact people within each company who would be responsible for the purchasing decision.
- Prepare professional presentations and proposals, clearly highlighting their needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the technology used.
- Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully.
- Provide the clients with up-to-date technical information and advice.
- Highlight to the customer their need, and the potential solution.
- Maintain current product knowledge on Nashua’s software solutions and service stacks.
- Maximize sales staff’s product knowledge through “hands on” product training.
- Facilitate training and assist the Franchise’s sales staff with product demonstrations.
- Ensure that the Franchise Sales Managers present realistic budgets and projections timeously on a monthly basis.
- Plan and capture (to Outlook) franchise visitation schedules and agenda’s.
- Keep an active record of Meeting notes.
- Monitor Sales Manager’s implementation of budgets and targets.
- Develop a client relationship to ensure that we are available when the client is ready to purchase a solution, and that existing clients continually upgrade their solutions.
- Successfully handle any objections the client may have.
- Entertain the client/franchise as and when required.
- Define articulate and present document-solution propositions as a trusted advisor based on in-depth document-solution knowledge and experience.
- Define, articulate and present cost recovery solutions propositions as a trusted advisor based on in-depth cost recovery solutions knowledge and experience.
- Consultative approach to selling software solutions.
- To be professional, punctual and courteous at all times when dealing with Clients.
- Individual should be equally comfortable in a board-room meeting as they are working with end-users and IT specialists.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of Nashua (Pty) Ltd Software Solution products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents.
- Maximize Sales Performance on monthly sales budgets, targets and goals.
- Sign-up the main agreements on successful sales.
- Ensure that the pre & post installation checks are completed respectively.
- Ensure that successful installations are signed-off by the client.
- Sales Projections Provide realistic and measureable sales projections.
- Management Reports in the form of Sales Pipeline must be provided weekly.
- Strategic planning present realistic budgets and projections timeously.
- Present visitation agendas and write resultant reports.
- Supply any additional sales and marketing information as may be required from time to time for prospects and existing clients.
- Attend all scheduled sales meetings.
- Keep ALL documentation up to date at all times in a prescribed format and location.
- To be up to date on all sales & technical information related to software solutions.
- Calling Cycles Ensure that strict calling cycles are employed for appropriate visitation schedules for strategic account penetration and user base protection.
- Activity Drive and monitor activities these include “face to face” appointments, quotations, and demonstrations.
Knowledge & skills
- Attitude – To be professional, punctual and courteous, most importantly a passion for Nashua (Pty) Ltd its products & solutions.
- Innovative Thinker – Demonstrates a novel approach to identifying solutions and opportunities to achieve both Nashua (Pty) Ltd, and our Clients, business objectives.
- Managing Change – Demonstrates a positive approach to the challenge of change for self, team, and the business, encouraging others to consider different approaches. Regards change as an opportunity for learning and growth.
- Planning and Organising – Schedules and prioritises an appropriate course of action, optimising the management of resources whilst considering the impact on others.
- Communication – Confident, clear and precise communicator both written and spoken, and has the ability to influence, persuade and work with/through others to achieve goals and objectives.
- Analytical Thinker – Logically breaks problems down into their essential elements, identifying and analysing data to diagnose a problem and develop an appropriate solution.
- Delivery Focus – Demonstrates focus, initiative and tenacity to achieve goals and objectives, using experience and judgement to make decisions and overcome barriers.
- Flexibility – Adapts positively to change in tasks and environment, maintaining enthusiasm and effectiveness.
- Motivation – To be motivated at all times and a self-driven individual.
- Leadership Communicate Nashua Ltd. values and key policies and set the example by acting in accordance with these values and policies at all times.
All business processes will remain the same when: (electronic signature will suffice)
- Travel Authorization.
- Out of Pocket Expenses.
- Scanned and emailed to Sales Manager.
- Commission manual will be line with company’s sales objectives and will remain the same for this financial year ending in September unless otherwise notified in writing.
- All Commissions will be paid together with your salary.
- Future plans will be for the Solutions Specialist to be more involved with budgets setting for his/her defined portfolio.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances a cheque will be drawn and paid directly into your account (this however is in extreme circumstances and is not standard business practice).
If you are interested in this vacancy you can send your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, at Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.