A vacancy exists at Nashua (Pty) Ltd for a Solutions Support Consultant reporting to the Implementation Support Manager.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Solutions Support Consultant (SSC) manages project implementation activities following a customer sale. The SSC ensures customer implementations are completed on-time and within budget, thereby realizing the firm’s sales and profitability targets while meeting customer expectations for a successful implementation. The SSC is responsible for identifying growth opportunities for add-on sales and services within the implementation phase, and relaying the opportunity back to the Sales Team. The SSC collaborates with pre-sales, sales, PMO, and technical support resources to ensure implemented projects accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer personnel.
• Four year degree from an accredited institution (preferable, but not a prerequisite)
• Minimum 3 years of systems integration and configuration experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or a record of achievement and technical solution expertise.
• Product certification required or working towards.
• PC and Server proficiency
• Understanding of the “cost recovery” and “DMS/ECM” markets and related product(s) and vertical segments.
Duties: Some of which include:
• Manages the implementation of projects and solutions
• Ensure that the resources associated to the Project are utilized in the most effective and efficient manner, in order to ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
• Proactively assesses solution specifications in light of changing customer requirements, and recommends solution changes that optimize value for the customer.
• To manage the implementation of projects in line with departmental key performance indicators.
• Ensure the correct deployment of the solutions to eliminate potential issues and risks.
• During implementation, continually gauges customer satisfaction among key customer project stakeholders.
• Coordinates closely with PMO resources by communicating project status and success metrics.
• 3 – 6 years’ experience in Product Support and Product Installation for those products in the Nashua Basket
• Exposure to office automation industry knowledge and business process understanding (will be an added advantage).
• Having managed IT / product implementation projects in the ECM/EIM/CRS segments would be an advantage.
• Proven ability of creative problem solving.
• Understanding of hardware, software, networking and database concepts.
• Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
• Experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus.
• Ability to understand complex technology, simplifying it for the customer to ensure understanding and buy-in.
• Meets project implementation targets for timeliness, customer success metrics, and customer adoption.
• Completes required customer training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
• This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises
• Technical skills in the following areas:
o ECM or DMS Certified
o Cost Management/Recovery Certified
o Experience with SQL, .NET
o Experience with Windows Client and Server Operating Systems.
o Experience with scripting or programming is a plus
o Knowledge of Web protocols (e.g., HTTP, ASP, XML, etc.)
• Reports to the Solutions Manager.
• Works closely and collaboratively with the Pre-Sales, PMO and Franchise Teams
1. Sets own priorities and schedules to meet established goals; meets commitments consistently.
2. Professional behavior
3. Practice effective time management and problem solving.
4. Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
5. Management of Franchise information in a professional manner.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assign
If you are interested in this vacancy you can send your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful.