PURPOSE OF POSITION
To conduct inventory management.
• Matric (Grade 12) – Essential
• Stock Control experience will be advantageous
• Good communication skills.
• Administrative experience
• Computer literate – excel/word/outlook
DUTIES: SOME OF WHICH INCLUDE:
• Ordering and liaising with suppliers
• Arranging Couriers
• Tracking and tracing of Shipments
• Receiving of Stock/Parts
• Capturing Stock on System
• Labelling and packaging of stock
• Stock level management
• Stock taking
• Faulty stock management
• Invoicing stock to technicians / customers
• Inventorying of stock on system
o To ensure that the Service Co-coordinator is given accurate information relating to a stock issued or on back order.
o To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and to ensure that it is presented in a decent manner and on time.
o Administer the warranty and installation rebates.
o Supply weekly and monthly stock take reports
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis but not limited to. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying to. Closing date for CV’s is the 31/03/2017
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closing date, please take it that your application has not been successful.