A vacancy exists at Nashua Kopano for a Telecom Sales Specialist reporting to the Head of Solution & Telecom Sales.
Purpose of Position
To acquire new business revenue through the Nashua Telecommunication. Products and Corporate Solutions.
• Minimum requirement Matric.
• Experience in solutions and technology environments with particular skills in Telecoms Sales both hardware (PABX) and connectivity.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent presentation, planning and organisation skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and a strong team player.
• Must have the ability to close deals.
• Must be able to interact at all levels.
Key Performance Areas
• Achieve 100% of monthly/annual Sales Targets.
• Prepare and deliver products and solutions to clients.
• Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline.
• Build profitable client relationships.
• Facilitate Customer On-boarding & Account Management.
• Reduce and maintain Customer Churn Levels.
• Report accurately on all sales activity.
Duties some of which include:
• Acquire and onboard new clients.
• Ensure all sales activity.
• Prepare an update sales pipeline reports and other related activity.
• Ensure a Consultative approach to selling Telecom solutions.
• Conduct a detailed needs analysis based on consultation.
• Engage the relevant support in order to provide clients with effective solutions.
• Prepare professional presentations and proposals, clearly highlighting their needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the appropriate technology used.
• Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully.
• Provide the clients with up-to-date technical information and advice.
• Successfully handle any objections the client may have with the relevant support.
• Maintain and manage relationships with future clients/strategic account management.
• To be professional, punctual and courteous at all times when dealing with clients.
• Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all telecoms solutions products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents.
• Maintain knowledge of the best practice activities and benchmark solutions as they pertain to the product portfolio.
• Engage in networking activity within the Telecoms and Information Technology business community.
• Maintain relationships with 3rd Party Suppliers.
• Shows consistent commitment to the Business both internal and externally.
• Maintains Professionalism at all times.
• Practice effective time management and problem solving.
• Effectively manage diary.
• Pay attention to detail and ensure accountability.
• To be punctual at all times.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources at Matshepo_mlaba@nashua.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
“Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful”.