TELECOMMUNICATIONS SALES SPECIALIST – NASHUA TYGERBERG
Nashua Tygerberg, situated in the northern suburbs of Cape Town has a vacancy for a Telecommunications Sales Specialist.
Purpose of Position:
To acquire new business revenue through the Nashua Telecommunication products and solutions.
- Experience in solutions and technology environments with particular skills in Telecoms Sales both hardware (PABX) and connectivity / VOIP will be an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation, planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Minimum requirement – grade 12.
- Valid drivers license and own reliable transport.
- Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and a strong team player.
- Must have the ability to close deals.
- Must be able to interact at all levels.
Key Performance Areas:
- Achieve 100% of monthly/annual Sales Targets.
- Prepare and deliver products and solutions to clients.
- Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline.
- Build profitable client relationships.
- Facilitate Customer On-boarding & Account Management.
- Report accurately on all sales activity.
Duties some of which include:
- Acquire and maintain new clients.
- Ensure all sales activity.
- Prepare an update sales pipeline reports and other related activity.
- Ensure a Consultative approach to selling Telecom solutions.
- Conduct a detailed needs analysis based on consultation.
- Engage the relevant support in order to provide clients with appropriate solutions.
- Prepare professional presentations and proposals, clearly highlighting their needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the appropriate technology used.
- Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully
- Provide the clients with up-to-date technical information and advice.
- Successfully handle any objections the client may have with the relevant support.
- Maintain and manage relationships with future clients/strategic account management.
- To be professional, punctual and courteous at all times when dealing with clients.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all telecoms solutions, products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents.
- Maintain knowledge of the best practice activities and benchmark solutions as they pertain to the product portfolio.
- Engage in networking activity within the Telecoms and Information Technology business community.
- Shows consistent commitment to the business both internal and externally.
- Maintains professionalism at all times.
- Practice effective time management and problem solving.
- Effectively manage diary.
- Pay attention to detail and ensure accountability.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to JonathanB@nashuatyg.co.za.
Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please consider your application as unsuccessful.