Purpose of Position
To acquire new business revenue through the Nashua Telecommunication Products and Corporate Solutions.
• Previous Management or Senior Sales experience will be advantage.
• Experience in Telecoms Sales both hardware (PABX) and connectivity.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent presentation, planning and organisation skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and a strong team leader.
• Must be able to interact at all levels.
Shows consistent commitment to the Business both internal and externally.
• Maintains Professionalism at all times.
• Practice effective time management and problem solving.
• Effectively manage diary.
• Pay attention to detail and ensure accountability.
• To be punctual at all times.
Key Performance Areas
• Achieve 100% of monthly/annual Sales Targets.
• Assist sales team to prepare and deliver products and solutions to clients.
• Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline.
• Build profitable client relationships.
• Report accurately on all sales activity.
Duties some of which include:
• Drive and monitor adequate sales activities. These include “face to face” appointments, quotations and demonstrations.
• Ensure total commitment to all sales incentives
• Prepare and update sales pipeline reports and other related activity.
• Ensure a consultative approach to selling Telecom solutions.
• Engage the relevant support in order to provide your sales team with effective solutions
• Sign off all professionally prepares proposals, clearly highlighting the client’s needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the appropriate technology used.
• Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully to sales staff
• Provide the sales staff with up-to-date technical information and advice
• Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all telecoms solutions products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents
• This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.