Variable Data Printing
Seamless printing solutions for greater productivity
Dot matrix printers don’t come cheap and have limited functionality; as a result Nashua offers customers a superior solution through variable data printing (VDP).
VDP involves the changing of elements such as text, graphics and images in one seamless printing process, using information from a database or external file. Your printing is customised according to your needs by adding functionality, intelligence and data to your documents with the inclusion of elements like barcodes, automated invoices and digital pen grids.
This form of digital printing represents a move away from pre-printed stationery by reducing manually-printed documents.
It creates various personalised, promotional, transactional print and electronic documents, while simultaneously merging data from multiple sources with seamless integration at Enterprise level.
VDP is mainly used for:
- Direct marketing
- Customer relationship management
- Applying addressing on self-mailers
- Postcard campaigns
This solution uses offset lithography and data from a customer relationship management database coupled with specific source files. Distribution of documents is available in various formats and mediums.
There are several levels of variable printing including:
- Changing the salutation or name on each copy at the most basic level
- Different amounts of customisation for different markets, with text and images changing depending on which segment of the market is being addressed (versioning)
- Text and images can be altered for each individual address (variability printing)
Through VDP software packages, text and images are merged into VDP print files. This innovative technology enhances work quality without adding more devices or complicated applications – saving you time, saving you money, putting you first.
BUTTON: I want this service
BUTTON: Get in touch