Off-Grid Solar Energy Solutions
Our scalable solar energy solutions make removing reliance on the grid system achievable.
Over the years the cost of solar power equipment has decreased significantly, making it possible to generate power at a cost lower than the national grid. Our sunny South African climate is ideally suited to solar power generation, offering companies the opportunity to remove some reliance on the grid while reducing electricity costs and carbon footprints.
We offer a variety of Solar (PV) solutions that can be customised and scaled to your business requirements.
Complete Energy Audits
Using energy efficiently is the first step in reducing your costs and becoming energy-wise. To start you on this journey, we will conduct a conclusive energy audit, ensuring that we understand your energy needs and usage patterns so we can offer you world-class solutions that simplify and improve your power usage, lower your costs and supercharge your business performance.
Ongoing Monitoring, Maintenance and Support
Alternative energy solutions can be complex, and you have other things to worry about. We provide all the ongoing maintenance and support of your equipment and systems to ensure your energy solution are kept running smoothly and efficiently.
Unique Financing Options
New energy solutions can be a costly process in both capital and ongoing maintenance. We offer customised financing options that don’t require massive capital outlay to get you started.
Features and benefits of Alternate Energy Solutions
- Productivity isn’t affected during or planned or unplanned power outages
- Integration with grid-supply to your alternate back-up supply ensures a seamless power experience even when the grid goes down
- Your standard of customer service can remain consistent during power outages, as internet and phone lines will not be affected
- No upfront capital outlay, thanks to our tailor-made rental solutions
- Reduce security vulnerabilities – keep security systems (lights, alarms and fences) on during power outages
- I.T infrastructure is not impacted by power outages