Education and Experience
- Matric, Management / Business Diploma advantageous
- 3-4 years’ experience in management within a sales environment
- Must have own reliable vehicle and drivers’ licence
- Proven track record of driving sales
- Stock and shrinkage management
- Industrial Relations and Employee Relations experience
- Relevant Operation, Administration and Financial Management
- Computer Literacy in MS Office and Intermediate Excel a MUST
- Sound knowledge of the operations in the different departments will be advantageous
Required Job Competencies
- Interpersonal Skills, Business Acumen, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Judgement and decision making, excellent reporting skills, customer service, thrive in a fast-paced and target/result driven environment, excellent negotiation skills, extremely well-spoken and presentable.
Key Performance Areas
- Manage and oversee reporting staff in the branch
- Ensure profitability by achieving the expected standards on sales, income, stockholding and administration through the daily management of staff productivity within the branch
- Management, control and optimization of performance to drive sales
- Optimize service processes within the branch to enable staff to provide excellent results
- Continuously meet all service evaluation criteria
- Ensure optimum trade operating profit is achieved by effectively controlling and managing expenses
- Bi-annual assessments of staff performance and individual development programs
- Efficient, Self-Motivated, Pro-active, Attention to detail, well-groomed, confident and excellent leadership- and management skills.
Valid Drivers’ license and own reliable transport.
Based in Bethlehem or prepared to relocate!
Availability: As soon as possible.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Closing date: Friday, 11.01.2019 at 13:00
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV, credentials and a motivational letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying for. Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful