A vacancy exists at Nashua (Pty) Ltd for a Business Analyst in the Project Management Office.
Purpose of Position
Responsible for the investigation, analysis, standardization and implementation of new and optimized business processes that provide effective solutions for the company and franchises. Instrumental in analysing and documenting business processes and requirements.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a Business Analyst
- Work independently with the departments without being supported by other Business Analysts
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and logical skills
- Sound technical awareness and understanding
- Strong written and oral communication skills with all levels of employees
- Be a self-starter with initiative and drive
- Ability to prioritise and action plans to meet deadlines
- Ability to listen and negotiate maturely
- Detail oriented
- Process re-engineering skills
- Functional understanding of a business i.e. operations, sales, finance, marketing, technology
- Ability to facilitate workshops
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with various business areas identifying, analysing and documenting business requirements.
- Document as-is and to-be processes, identifying the gap and subsequent business requirements.
- Drive implementation of approved and prioritised business requirements
- Implement change understanding the impact to the business ensuring continued operation.
- Quality assurance of process developments and changed processes.
- Project manage smaller initiatives.
- Write quality Business Change Requests (BCR) and Business Requirement Specifications (BRS) by asking relevant questions, analysing and documenting the requirements in sufficient detail, to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Delivery of quality project documentation within agreed upon timelines. This includes BCR, BRS, process flows and test documentation.
- Evaluate, design, change and implement new business processes.
- Pro-active identification and resolution of issues and risks which may impact on delivery.
- Liaise, work with and provide information to all levels of employees.
- Arrange and co-ordinate appropriate meetings to obtain the relevant detail for the BRS.
- Ensure the functionality being delivered is as per the BRS by testing according to the BRS.
- Ensure that additional requirements and scope changes are updated into the BRS.
- Document processes for new initiatives and/or products to ensure know-how and consistency within the business.
- Re-engineer existing processes to facilitate improvements within the business.
- Drive implementation and deployment of signed off BRS and processes.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to Careers@nashua.co.za, by no later than 26 July 2018.
“Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful”.