A vacancy exists at Quince Capital for a Business Development Administrative Officer reporting to the Sales Director. This position is based in Johannesburg.
Purpose of Position
Provide general support to the Sales team in such a way that the correct image of the company is portrayed and healthy customer relationships are maintained. Provide administrative and planning assistance to both the Sales and Financial directors.
Experience and Skills Required
- Matric and relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of 2-5 years relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge of financial industry and products.
- Valid code 08 driver’s license
- Ability to travel extensively on a National basis
- Excellent computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Deadline driven.
- High accuracy standards.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Creative and use own initiative to come up with marketing suggestions.
- Interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales support
- Assist Relationship managers with
a) Answering of telephones whilst out of office on business
b) Request or queries received and ensure they are resolved and communicated.
- Assist internal staff with requests regarding sales and sales actions
- Compile reports as requested
- Establish positive business relationships with sources of business
- Control and distribute Franchise of the year report
- Provide support for promotional events happening at the franchises
- Manage travel bookings for Relationship managers
- Administrative functions for directors
- Accurate diary management
- Distribution of the minutes and information pack of both the Sales and Vetting meeting as well as the Sales Council
- Distribute the agenda and additional information of the monthly bridge meeting with Nashua Ltd
- General office support
- Manage both printed and electronic company branded documentation in order to ensure that the corporate image is maintained.
- Handle printing and promotional needs
- Keep an accurate cost summary of all expenses incurred
- Manage claims submission and pay out process for sales team
- Do annual audit on all discounting agreements and other required documents related to all sources of business
- Ensure all correspondence adhere to corporate image and quality standards as set out in company policies
- Database maintenance:
- Assist with system development testing as and when is required (Finsight)
- Distribute subscription pieces to relevant parties
- Continuously research and enhance documents and processes to ensure better record keeping and process results.
- Own credit funds must be available for urgent purchases on behalf of the company
To perform any assignments when requested to do so by the Sales Director, or any C-level Executive. Support the Business Development Officer with administrative duties, where required.
- This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
- If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to Careers@nashua.co.za, by no later than 8th February 2019.
- “Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful”.