CCTV SALES EXECUTIVE – NASHUA TYGERBERG
Nashua Tygerberg, situated in the northern suburbs of Cape Town has a vacancy for a CCTV & Access Control Sales Executive.
- Previous sales experience in the CCTV field will be advantageous
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and a strong team player.
- Must have the ability to close deals.
- Must be able to interact at all levels.
- Valid drivers license and own reliable transport
- Minimum requirement – grade 12
Key Performance Areas
- Achieve 100% of monthly/annual Sales Targets.
- Prepare and deliver products and solutions to clients.
- Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline.
- Build profitable client relationships.
Duties some of which include:
- Acquire and maintain new clients.
- Ensure all sales activity.
- Prepare an update sales pipeline reports and other related activity.
- Ensure a consultative approach to selling CCTV and access control solutions.
- Prepare professional presentations and proposals
- Provide the clients with up-to-date technical information and advice.
- Maintain and manage client relationships
- Be professional, punctual and courteous during client interactions
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all solutions, products and technologies through attending training programs, trade shows and regular review of technical documents.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and business partners
- Engage in networking activity within the designated business community.
- Practice effective time management and problem solving.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to JonathanB@nashuatyg.co.za.
Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please consider your application as unsuccessful.