Nashua Tygerberg hereby invites all interested applicants to apply for the position of Consumable Sales Executive reporting to the Sales Manager. The Company offers a market related package plus commission.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- MUST have a completed Matric
- MUST have 2 Years sales experience FMCG environment, Preference to Consumable sales.
- Strong understanding of the Stationery portfolio.
- Sales training courses and / or seminars Advantageous
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell up or add on sales at every opportunity.
- Handle complaints professionally, timeously and effectively.
- Handle all orders with a sense of urgency.
- Learn how to process and follow-up on new orders.
- Persuade customers to revive their dormant accounts.
- Identify customer needs and overcome customer objections.
- Deliver on promises made to customers.
- Handle difficult customers and / or situations effectively and professionally.
- Identify competitors in the marketplace.
- Identify the supplier of prospective customers.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- Obtain credit information about prospective customers.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to email@example.com
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.