EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
A vacancy exists at Nashua (Pty) Ltd for a Personal Assistant to the CEO and Executives.
Purpose of Position
Provide personal assistance, secretarial duties, clerical and administrative services to the CEO and Executives in an effective and efficient manner.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Matric certificate.
- Secretarial Diploma (added advantage).
- Minimum 5 years PA/Secretarial experience at senior level.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Confident personality and well presented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide Office Support Services to the CEO and Executives
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages.
- Maintain general filing system (electronically and/or hard copy filing).
- Organise and maintain diaries and make appointments the CEO and Executives.
- Manage the booking of the Executive Boardroom as and when required in accordance with the availability of thereof.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Take minutes at Exco.
- Compile Board pack for Executives.
Attend to Correspondence
- Deal with incoming email, faxes and post (corresponding where necessary on behalf of the CEO or relevant Executive).
- Draft, type and distribute all CEO’s and Executives correspondence.
Booking of Air Travel, Car Travel, Accommodation, etc.
- Manage all travel requirements for the CEO and Executives.
- Prepare travel itinerary where necessary.
General Secretarial Duties
- Prepare presentations (PowerPoint, Excel and/ or Word).
- Prepare documents and/ or material for meetings; i.e. Board meetings.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Order stationery and office equipment.
- Order Company flowers (when required).
- Manage projects as and when required.
- Perform all other related duties as and when required by business.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to Careers@nashua.co.za, by no later than 17 July 2018.
“Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful”.