To service and repair all of Nashua’s equipment in the field.
Keep service call-out records up to date by completing all service calls.
Take responsibility for all stock allocated to the technician.
Ensure that awaiting spares call-outs are done as soon as the part is available.
To follow the correct procedure when receiving a call and when a call is completed within the the Workwide system.
Fully install, MFP, lay cabling, (if required) and supply training to the customer on new Products.
To ensure that the Service Coordinator is given accurate information relating to service calls and installations.
To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and to ensure that it is presented in a decent manner and on time.
To keep the Technical Manager informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- Grade 12/Matric
- GUW, A+, N+ and PDI+ will be advantageous
- Prepared to work overtime, attend training sessions over weekends from time to time as well as meetings as and when required
- Must have a roadworthy/reliable vehicle as well as a valid drivers’ licence at all times to perform duties in the field.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, proactive, self-starter and neat
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Must be able to work within the framework of deadlines, and be able to complete tasks within these time constraints.
- Punctual, honest, hardworking, loyal and dedicated to client service
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- MS office
- Preferably 2 to 3 years’ experience in this field
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
To start as soon as possible.
Closing date: Friday, 09.11.2018
If you are interested in the position, please forward your CV and certifications to email@example.com.
** The shortlisting- and interview process will be in line with our Employment Equity and Transformation strategy**
If you do not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your cv please take it that your application has not been successful